That’s right folks. The long awaited 5th creative suite is being released. Actually you know what, why is it called a launch party when it’s not being expected til the end of the May. Anyways, this looks to be a solid release. For one, I believe everything is in 64 bit or probably the most used ones are. This means a lot more faster and a lot less memory errors. There some new gpu enhancements (only limited to certain Nvidia Cuda capable cards at the moment). The other thing, well it looks like I can final design flash stuff without knowing any programming. Sweet. Let’s just hope installation and load times aren’t bad.
- New features added to every programs
- Bug fixes to all the programs
- 64 bit transistion (work on bigger files, faster, and more RAM available to use)
- It’s CS5, it the new thing out right now
- Upgrade pricing isn’t bad (around 1/2 of a full version)
- You’re probably not gonna use all the programs on the CS5 Suite
- You have got to have a 64-bit OS otherwise it won’t load up CS5
- Plug-ins for After Effects will need to be rewritten (yep you’re gonna have to pay for those too)
- Prices are outrage depending on what part of the world you’re in
- You’ll want more ram, but your motherboard can only hold 8 gigs (god dammit)
- Yeah it’ll be a costly upgrade especially those still on the Mac G5’s
Are you excited still. Well I sure am. Too bad they didn’t actually release it today. Bummer. Check out more information at adobe.com.